Monday, February 9, 2009

PRAISE REPORT!!!


Lately, I have been spitting all around the DFW metroplex at different events and I was hired to spit at a private birthday party on Saturday, February 7, 2009 and an AMAZINGLY RANDOM BLESSING occurred! As it turns out, the focal point of this Annual Uterine Emancipation Celebration owns a collection agency that just happens to have an account in my name on their books...I had NO CLUE about this AWESOME twist of fate when I agreed to the gig. There were a few spoken word artists there to share their art in praise of the greatness that was the birthday boy...He looked like a Muslim w/ iiinidan in his family so for the sake of entertainment and the fact that I don't really want to put his gubmint name on blast like that...I will call him...HOTSALAMIBACON The event was BEAUTIFUL! His employees were wishing him birthday love and telling everyone what a good and decent man he is...even the spouses of his employees were almost in tears when wishing him many more to come! It was an honor to be participant in lifting up such a thoughtful and giving man! Giving him his flowers while he's still living kind of thing! He really is the change he wants to be in the world!! AWESOME I SAY!! HOTSALAMIBACON came over and thanked me for my contribution to his celebration...we exchanged well wishes and ego strokes and then I said "Since you love my work so much can you have your employees stop calling me?" I was joking...but then he said, "You're pretty, talented, and funny too! Give me your government name and your account number and I'll just write that off!" YAAAAAYYY!!! I was SO EXCITED! I jumped up and gave him a big hug around the neck! GOD IS GOOD!!!

TMI in 3...2...1...The most ironic part of this blessing is that the collection effort was for an eviction that I got when the co-parent was ass-clowning. I am relocating to another major metropolitan area in another state in July and I needed to pay that eviction off anyway so I could look for a new place in my new place w/o any trouble...so, I had just made a payment arrangements that were supposed to start on 2/16/09 (my b(earth)day) the day before this party! HOW DOPE IS THAT!???! It's like a sign that my move is the right choice for my life and my family right now! It made me happy inside and out...and as for the picture at the top!! I was feeling good...REAL GOOD!! can you blame me?

and oh yeah...I have got to wish a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my eCousin, WuDaMan!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Luvvie said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOODE!!! There are greater things to come for you. I just know'ed it!!!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

congrats folk

Monk said...

It Was Written and shyt...lol.

Anonymous said...

WHASSUP GOODENESS?? Glad things are working out for you.. where are you moving too? hit me up on Gmail Chica!!! Shay_D_lady