Thursday, July 12, 2007

MIC CHECK


My MIC sounds nice...check 1

My MIC sounds nice...check 2

All eyes on me wondering what I'm about to do...

Got a tingle in my spine...

Running up the arch of my back...

Cause being on the MIC... is my aphrodisiac...

I caress it gently as I wet my lips to recite...

A rhythm like love that I speak into this MIC!

I open my mouth and begin my soulful moan...

It's so hard... to believe the way rock this MICrophone...

Tasty tones flow from lips to hips...

Using my voice, I move the room into total eclipse...

Speaking in tongues that parallel the Egyptian hieroglyphs...

This sistah's the shit!!

I hear the reactions from my captive crowd...

Participation getting loud!

In awe of my skills and the technique of my flow...

reciprocating to give me a standing "O"!!

All smiles with satisfaction,The MIC is in awe of my action!

Have you ever heard a sweet song like that?

It's not the lyrics cuz I just hum the words that I lack...

Performing feats similar to fiction...

But it's a matter of fact...

Being on the MIC is my aphrodisiac!


© Goodeness 20006

1 comment:

J-Bigg said...

Wow... That was incredibly sensual. I would LOVE to hear this recited live.