Wednesday, March 24, 2010
I haven't blogged since WORLD AIDS DAY and life has been moving and shaking A LOT since then! Since we all know I get distracted by shiny objects, so I will give the Reader's Digest version of shit that's been going on with me since my last post... (drum roll please)
In the last few months I have:
- learned a lot about myself thanks to my "silent partner"
- made great strides in building my (still developing) intimacy consulting firm, A Lady In The Sheets! my website is VERY basic, so be patient, cuz I'm learning as I go.
- made LOTS of random new eFriends on Twitter!
- done a nude photoshoot!
- been actively expanding my poetic mind.
- TURNED 30!!
- been exploring every aspect of "knowledge of self"
- started to take my volunteer responsibilities more seriously.
- dedicated more energy to being a better communicator, woman, poet, mother, friend and family member.
- decided to READ MORE and become a more well rounded being.
- laid the ground work for a MAJOR move in my life and lifestyle!
- started actually going to the GYM! *takes a bow*
I'm sure I'm leaving some important stuff out...but it escapes me now...I really wish I could blame drugs for these brain farts, but no such luck!
Lastly, I've decided to get off my analog ass and BLOG...I'm going to Blogging While Brown in June and I am beyond excited! Thing is...how am I supposed to be all up in a blogging conference and ain't blogged? that's where you come in, see, I got no clue what to blog about...
*tumbleweeds roll across the screen*
I'm gone do my best!
Stay tuned and shit!